Looking ahead at 2011

Thursday, December 30, 2010


This time of year is always interesting. You get to look ahead and make fun plans about things you'll do or change in the new year, but you also get to look back and reflect on the past year. I don't hold to resolutions much, but I do like making a guideline of things I'd like to accomplish in the next year. Looking back to my plans for 2010,
  • Get organized, both my stuff and my life [eh, sort of happened I guess]
  • Moving into an apartment that has room for an office (or at least space for a decent desk)[done!]
  • Create an office full of creativity that inspires me when I sit down and work[done, only I don't actually use it much]
  • Expand the variety of food that I cook. (I started doing that this year and I definitely want to continue) [definitely, and I'm going to do it next year too]
  • Start dancing again[I started Zumba, which isn't exactly dance but still fun]
  • Take yoga classes on a regular basis[this started well, and petered out because it got too expensive]
  • Take a photography class to actually learn how to work my camera[nope]

Plans for 2011:
  • continue a weekly workout routine
  • learn to create a budget and actually stick to it
  • eat a raw food diet for a week, just to see if I can do it
  • keep exploring new and healthy meals to cook
  • stop buying things just because they're on sale, and only buy stuff I need
  • stop making excuses and start taking a ballet class
  • travel more than I did last year
  • post more frequently on here (I'm a lot better than I was at the beginning of this year though!)
  • sew more things
What are some of your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |