With the new year just around the corner I thought it would be fun to look back and see what I did in 2010. After 2 years of living out in California, graduating school, and getting a job this year seemed sort of slow. However, the closer I look, the more I realized that I did quite a bit this year too.
- Moved back to Wisconsin and am surrounded by friends, family, and my boyfriend
- Started Neroli Blossoms Boutique!
- Went to several trade shows to purchase merchandise for the store
- Went to approximately 6 million weddings and was maid of honor for one of my best friends
- Got a job back in the fashion industry for a huge company
- Met some great friends at said job
- Ended the 2+ year cross-state long distance part of the relationship with my boyfriend when he moved to Wisconsin and we now live within 30 minutes of each other (YAY!!!!)
- Set up the boutique at my first festival, and rocked it!
- Started doing some freelance product photo editing work