Go West Young (Wo)Man

Monday, December 6, 2010

Somewhere in Utah on my road trip

It's been almost a year since I moved back to the midwest from California, and one of the things I miss the most about living out west is the mountains and the gorgeous scenery that can be seen from anywhere. We really don't have that here in Wisconsin. In the words of Bilbo, "I want to see mountains again, Gandalf. Mountains!" Since I don't think I'll actually be seeing mountains anytime soon, pictures will have to do. 

Google Images





1 comment:

  1. LOTR quote = *like*

    Southwestern WI has some pretty parts. I only know that because I drive through it all the time now making the trip home. They're nothing like the mountains out west of course, but hey, it's something.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |