Hair Envy

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I guess I'm a bit late in finding this, but I just discovered the blog Sea of Shoes.  While I'm enthralled with the fashion photography that this 17 year old and her mom do, it's this picture that I'm in love with:


Can I have her hair please?!?! I would love to go that color - I think it's absolutely gorgeous - but I'm not sure I could pull it off.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go read her old posts and drool over the fantastic, bright, colorful photos.




1 comment:

  1. You've already dyed your hair a bunch of different colors, so I bet you could pull it off. You could always try one of those temporary hair dyes in case it doesn't turn out to your (or my...really, just my) liking.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |