Plans for 2010

Wednesday, December 30, 2009



I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Things have been slow around here and will remain that way for a few more weeks while I move back to my hometown, start a new job, and attempt to get this business off the ground. These plans for the new year both terrify and excite me, and I find myself making a list, not of New Year's Resolutions, but of things that I hope will come in 2010.
  • Get organized, both my stuff and my life 
  • Moving into an apartment that has room for an office (or at least space for a decent desk)
  • Create an office full of creativity that inspires me when I sit down and work
  • Expand the variety of food that I cook. (I started doing that this year and I definitely want to continue) 
  • Start dancing again
  • Take yoga classes on a regular basis
  • Take a photography class to actually learn how to work my camera
Those are the things I can think of now, I'm sure I'll be adding more as they come to me. Once I find some pretty stationary, I'm going to write these out and stick them on my wall to look at all year. Maybe it will even be the wall of my office!

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pretty dancing!!

    I am in full support of this goal.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |