Someday...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Anthropologie March 2010 Catalog

Whoops! I meant to post this last week, but a slight typo in the date meant it was never posted. So it's a bit late but better late than never right? It's been out for a while now, but the March Anthropologie catalog came out and as usual it's filled with gorgeous images that I could stare at all day. But my favorite is the picture above. For some reason this picture is perfection to me. I want that dress, I want her hair, I want the belt, I don't know what she's doing (planting something maybe?) but I'm pretty sure I'd want to be doing that as well. The feel of this picture is exactly what I want to be like in a few years when I'm settled down and have a home and a slightly old school nerdy guy (or you know, something like that).  Basically, I want to live in this photograph. Has that been invented yet? No? Someone should really get going on that...

2 comments:

  1. I like to live vicariously through your fantasy dreams.

    But yes, I want that hair too. And that guy reminds me of Riley from National Treasure from the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley is awesome. And hot. Even more reason why I want to live in this picture.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |