Deliciousness!

Monday, March 15, 2010

I made the most amazing tomato sauce for dinner last night. I had bookmarked a recipe from the blog Smitten Kitchen for this amazing tomato sauce a while ago and I hadn't had time to try it with the move and the new job and everything. I finally had some time tonight to make it and oh my was it amazing. And it's the simplest recipe - only 3 ingredients!



Canned tomatoes, butter, and an onion. Simmer for 45 minutes.Discard the onion (or eat it like I did, it's also delicious!)



Scoop onto pasta. Wine is optional (but highly recommended). Stuff your face because it's so amazing that your socks have been completely knocked off and you can't stop eating the goodness.

P.S. Don't laugh at my pathetic attempts at shooting food. I know it's bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |