Almost crunch time

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sorry posting has been a bit scarce around here, I've been super busy getting everything ready for the boutique. I spent this weekend at Stylemax in Chicago and picked up some great lines that I can't wait to show you! I plan to have a sneak preview or two once the merchandise starts arriving. The rest of this week and next week will be spent placing the remaining orders, finalizing packaging, and attempting to organize a makeshift office until I move into my new apartment next month. Everything is finally coming together, and while I am starting to freak out because there is still SO MUCH to do, I am so excited to see my dream starting to come together. Tentative launch date is April 12th, let's see if I can get everything done in time!

I'll post when I can, thanks for your patience, it'll be worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I like your blog! I found it on Roxy's Effortless Anthropologie blog and I'm so glad that I stopped by. Good luck with the boutique! I'll be sure to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mia! You have a great blog, I'm an Anglophile and Anthropologie lover too!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |