Drumroll please!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Notice anything different about my blog? I'm unveiling my logo! (Doesn't that just sound important?) The official logo that will be on my storefront will be styled a little different, but I wanted the banner on top of the blog to be landscape than portrait, so I rearranged the design. The actual logo looks like this:


It was made for me by my fabulous friend Tehani Nagata, who is beyond awesome. I then worked with my web designers to coordinate colors so it matches the site. I love it so much!

Also exciting news, the boutique should be ready to launch sometime around the middle of April! Soon it will be time for the fun stuff - picking merchandise to sell! 

3 comments:

  1. definitely looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I can't wait to get everything up and ready to go! You have a great blog, thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flourish coming off the "l". :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |