Neon Trees

Wednesday, July 18, 2012




shirt: Target, shorts: American Eagle, shoes: Toms
sunglasses: Ray-Bans, bracelets: Forever 21, purse: Nordstrom 

Last Hawaii post, then back to real life. On one of our last days in Maui we explored Lahaina and explored the giant banyan tree. This park is so cool, it's a square block that started out as one tree. Over the years it grew and the branches reached all the way to the ground, becoming stems themselves. The whole square looks like a forest, only it's all one tree! So cool.

Life's been pretty hectic lately. It seems like all I've been doing is spending long days at work and attempting to clean and organize my messy apartment. As soon as I get one room organized another one becomes a disaster zone. I think we're just moving boxes from one room to another hoping they'll disappear. I'm rather tired of it so I gave myself a deadline and will have everything done by this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that banyan tree! I need one in my yard. They are seriously the coolest things ever.

    Oh, and are those your back-up bridal Toms? Me like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I guess my comments need "approval" now. Psh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha I guess your comments are now considered spam.

    And yes, those are my bridal back-up Toms. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |