Fresh From The Sea

Monday, July 2, 2012

Sadly the honeymoon came to an end and I'm back at work and real life today. I have a few more Maui posts, but I want to drag them out a bit - it makes me think that I'm still on that wonderful island.

Mama's Fish House in Paia 

View from our table



Desserts - normally my favorite part but everything was delicious! 



One of our favorite memories from Maui was going to Mama's Fish House in Paia. This place is widely known as the best seafood restaurant on Maui and was easily our favorite place to experience. Mama's is located on this amazing stretch of beach and we could enjoy it all from our table. My friend's brother-in-law is a sous chef there and he treated us like kings. After some amazing shrimp appetizers we had the main course (ono fish and duck - both delicious) and somehow found room to put away a dessert or two. The staff even found out it was our honeymoon and brought me a lei! This was seriously the best dining experience I've ever had - and we finished off the lunch with a tour of the kitchens (so cool!!) and a walk down by the beach. I already wish I could go back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |