Life Lately

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It seems like life has been pretty crazy since we got back from the honeymoon, but here's a few snapshots of the little and happy things in life!

Came home from work one day to find these beauties in the bathroom. Yay for surprise flowers from the husband!

I can't get over this peace, tomato, and avocado salad. I've been using the leftovers as a salsa/sauce for grilled chicken, fish, and pretty much anything I can. 

Kace and I got Chinese take out the other day (one of my favorite things ever) and watched old episodes of Psych on Netflix. It was fantastic. A little relaxing at home without worrying about what needs to be cleaned or organized was just what we needed.

My future brother in law has been in Wisconsin training for a new job, so we met up with him last weekend and visited Door County. We are now well versed in all the wineries of Door Country with free wine tasting :-)

Lastly, on Friday I took a trip to Chicago for work, and what's a visit to Chicago without stopping for Garrett's Popcorn?! Madness, I tell you!

I'm linking up with Life Lately over at The Weekend File today, so stop over and visit those fabulous ladies who have joined in as well.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |