Modern American Girl - Kirsten Saves the Day

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kirsten Saves the Day

This was another one of my favorite Kirsten books. I'd like to think that back in the pioneer days I'd be able to escape from a bear, but let's be honest, if I saw a bear today and it started charging me I'd probably be dead. I doubt I have the knowledge/skills to survive a bear attack. Unless it was a koala bear or something, then I'd be too busy trying to cuddle it. But those were simpler times back then and everybody knew how to climb trees to get away from bears. (Although personally, I'd be more afraid of the bazillion bee stings Kirsten would have gotten if she had gone ahead with her plan to take the honey.)

But let's talk about how cute this dress is. Looking at it now I'm getting a few Dorothy vibes, but I think it's adorable and I want a dress like that to wear on hot summer evenings by the lake.

See all Felicity
See all Josefina

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun outfit idea. I LOVED the American Girls books when I was young! Fun to find your blog.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful collections. I liked the flat shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |