Monday Miscellany

Monday, January 9, 2012





I'm a bit weddinged out after this weekend. We met with a florist who was definitely not on the same page as me (no thank you sir, we will not be going with you), picked out a few bridesmaid dresses with 2 of the girls (yay!), and then went to a bridal show. It's all kind of made me brain dead so here are some random pictures from the past 2 weeks.

Also, since it's 160 days until my wedding (holy crap!) and to go along with my new years resolutions I've been keeping my eye open for anything health and wellness related that I could muster up enough excitement about. I found two things that I'm actually looking forward to starting!

Bon Appetit's 2012 Food Lovers Cleanse  - I'm not a fan of cleanses or diets since I don't have the willpower to sustain them for more than a few days (who are we kidding, more like hours). I might actually give this one a try. Not to lose weight, but because I've been eating so poorly all through the holiday season. I might do a few substitutions, since I don't like everything that's listed there, but we'll see how it goes.

Nike Training Club App  - I never know what to do when working out so I'm really excited to give this a go and see if it works for me.

2 comments:

  1. Have you looked into Petals Floral Design? http://www.petalsck.com/ I was happy with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I hadn't heard of her. I'll definitely give her a call, I looked at the website and it looks great! The trouble I'm running in to is that everyone seems to want to do "fancy" and I want "casual". Also the last guy wanted to charge us almost $5k just for the flowers. No thank you. But I like the photos she has in her gallery, I'm definitely going to meet with her. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |