Modern American Girl - Josefina Learns A Lesson

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Josefina Learns A Lesson

I think this title or at least the cover artwork is a bit misleading. Josefina doesn't go to school in this book. In fact, it's not until the very last chapter when she even starts learning to read. So with that in mind, I went for a more after school relaxed look, although I've never been to school in the Southwest so I guess you might wear this to class as well. My classrooms were always freezing so you never really wanted to wear a short skirt anyway. And again, I want this outfit. I want to move to the Southwest and dress like this all the time.

See all Josefina looks
See all Modern American Girl posts 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that skirt pattern is dead-on Josephina. I always loved dressing her up in her outfits.

    *sigh* Those were the days...when American Girl was still run by Pleasant Co. and before Mattel stole all our ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?!?! This skirt is literally the reason I decided to include Josefina in these. And yeah, I'm still waiting on our check for both the Eskimo and the Native American dolls.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |