Modern American Girl - Happy Birthday Josefina

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Josefina


You know how I keep saying how much I love all the Josefina outfits? Well, yeah I love this one too. It's a little bold with all the bright colors, but that's what makes it awesome. So Josefina's turning 10 (um, let's age her up to about 20 for this post ok?) and wants to be a healer like her aunt. But then she breaks a vase and causes everyone to be mad at her, so she goes off and fights a rattlesnake and saves her best friend so all is forgiven. Let's be honest, this outfit would not help you in a battle against a rattlesnake, you'd probably be bitten. But at least you'd be wearing some awesome orange shoes and blue shorts! Besides, the dreary weather outside makes me long for bright colors and spring time.

See all Modern American Girl posts 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so on the same page as you! I am craving some bright and vibrant colours to get me through this horrible winter! Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |