Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wedding Wednesday - Honeymoon Packing

I have to stay, one of the things I'm most looking forward to about my wedding is Hawaii! Ok, so technically that's the honeymoon, but I'm in desperate need of a vacation and I can't wait to sit on a beach under a palm tree and have a daiquiri. Or three. I've never been to Hawaii before, so I've been putting some serious thought into what to pack:

Cute sandals. I love these with the pops of color, but they're all sold out online :-(


 Colored shorts. I like these from Urban Outfitters for a fun take on chinos.



Sunglasses (of course). I love the classic Ray Ban wayfarers.




 Fun colored swim suits. Brightly patterned ones are also acceptable.


 A fun maxi dress/cover up. I think these stripes are adorable, though I've also had my eye on tribal prints.


Has anyone been to Hawaii before and have tips on what to pack? I hear it's pretty casual and swim suits and flip flops are pretty much a uniform. Can't say there's anything wrong with that!

3 comments:

  1. Lots of sunscreen :/ I brought a sweatshirt and jeans because I thought it was a little chilly i the evenings, but Sam thought I was nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about clothes; you won't need any. It's your honeymoon after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good post for wedding honeymoon and nice one for all. Thanks for your shairng

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails