Choco-Peanut-Marshmallow-Rice Krispie- Delight

Wednesday, February 23, 2011


I've got to think up a better name for these. This recipe combines some of my favorite things; chocolate, peanut butter, and marshmallows. I was looking for a chocolatey rice krispie treat recipe but I could only find plain peanut butter rice krispie treats or scotcheroos, which are both delicious but not what I was going for. So I did what I normally do in these situations - I improvised.



I used the basic Kellogg's Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats recipe - which calls for 1/2 cup of peanut butter added to the regular recipe.



I then melted a package of semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1/2 cup of peanut butter and spread that over the rice krispie layer in the pan.



I refrigerated them until they had hardened completely and then proceeded to eat way too many for my own good. I couldn't help it, they're so tasty! This is  definitely a recipe that will be made again, and probably soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |