Viva Las Vegas

Monday, December 10, 2012

So remember that one time two weeks ago when I said we were going to Vegas for Thanksgiving and then never mentioned it again? Well, it was pretty awesome and fun. 




We stayed with Kacey's relatives most of the time and had much fun, cheese, good wine, and an amazing Thanksgiving dinner while catching up with them. We also stayed on the strip for a night at the Venetian, which had the nicest bathroom I've ever seen in my life (see above, isn't it crazy?) We got together with some friends who we haven't seen in a while, saw a show, ate good food, and walked around to take in as much as we could. Neither of us are big gamblers, but we played a tiny bit and lost of course. Although I'm pretty sure we made up for any money lost with all the free drinks we had!






On Thanksgiving we started the morning with brunch and then drove around the red rock area of western Las Vegas with Kacey's family to see the gorgeous dessert mountain landscape. I know most people think it looks barren and dead, but I think it's beautiful. So Vegas, you're pretty cool in my book, but don't take any more of my money, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |