Current Craves - Back to Shoe Basics
Friday, September 7, 2012
Now that it's September I can feel ok about craving boots again. This month I'm liking the basics - stylish pairs that will get you through the season and beyond.
1. Aldo Ernestina Flats - perfect for everyday, with a ladylike pointed toe
2. Michael Kors Sadie Open Toe Pumps - classic, sophisticated, and very Kate Middleton!
3. Vince Camuto Elvin Booties - a fun twist on a basic black bootie
4. Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots - I dream of someday owning a pair of Fryes. These would be lovely
5. Diba Reb Western Boots - and of course the western boot! I think these are fantastically rugged yet classy