Half a disaster

Monday, April 4, 2011


I seemed to have spent the entire weekend cooking again. It all started with the cherry and kale chicken that I made for dinner. It was delicious and definitely will be made again, but it left me with a huge bag of frozen cherries that I wasn't quite sure what to do with. I decided to make my mom a low sugar cherry crumble dessert for her birthday on Saturday. I wasn't even going to post about it because it didn't turn out at all:

It was supposed to be a granola type crumble on top, and as you can see it didn't. But then I tasted it and it was delicious, so I decided to post it anyway. The crumble soaked into the cherry pie filling and has almost a doughy consistency but even though it looks ugly it's super tasty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |