Bahama Mama

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm back! I didn't mean to go so long without posting, but immediately after I got home from my trip to the Bahamas, I came down with a nasty cold that I no doubt picked up from an airport. But a nice relaxing weekend with the boy has me feeling much better.

Highlights from my trip:

The ultimate highlight of my trip. The end. 

Oh all right, I did other stuff too :-) (But not as cool as swimming with a dolphin) 

Atlantis Resort 

In "The Dig", a huge aquarium


Walking around Nassau

First look from the plane

Wish you were here!

The ceiling in the lobby

And my obsession with my hipstamatic ap. I can't help it. 

1 comment:

  1. In a word: jealous.

    I love that hat! I've been wanting to pull off a fedora-ish style hat for some time now but have never been able to find the right one. I may have to copy this from you.

    Also, that dress is adorable. Stop being cute.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |