Literary Inspirations - Call of the Wild

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today's Literary Inspiration is based on Call of the Wild by Jack London. I had some fun with this, truth be told I read this book back in elementary school, but I wanted to see if I could make one of these based on a book with animals as the main characters. It was surprisingly easy actually, but Babe definitely isn't next on the list!


Call of the Wild

Prepare for the cold blast of the arctic wind as you drive your dog sled team across the hard tundra. Zip your parka up tight and slip into your fur lined boots as you harness up the dogs, giving them an extra pat and a piece of jerky. Warm your hands by the campfire and tie your scarf securely around your neck. No one said delivering mail across the Yukon to the miners was an easy job!

1 comment:

  1. I remember reading this book in grade school too! Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |