Getting Off My Lazy Bum

Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I recently decided I needed to actually start exercising instead of just thinking about it, so I joined a gym and my friend introduced me to her Body Pump class which I absolutely love. I haven't lifted weights since high school when I was in sports almost year round, and well let's just say that that certainly didn't happen in college. I'm loving the class, but it's almost hilarious how weak I am. I've pretty much been exhausted for the past few weeks and my productivity in the evenings after class has gone way down. I'm definitely looking forward to this becoming easier and getting some muscle!

1 comment:

  1. Exercising is over-rated. However...I too, feel like a lazy bum and am thinking about taking a Zumba class next year.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |