Returning

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hi everyone. It's been a bit longer than I expected, but I'm back to blogging again. It probably won't be as often as I used to for the next few weeks, but I do have some posts that I would like to get up here.

Thank you so much for all the emails, facebook messages, and support, it really does mean so much to me. It's been a really bumpy road for my grandma. She went to the hospital 3 weeks ago because she couldn't keep food down and was diagnosed with colon cancer. They did surgery to remove the tumor and found that it had spread to her liver. Still, they were hopeful she would recover from the surgery and could start chemo soon. Last week she suddenly crashed and doctors couldn't figure out why, they didn't think she would survive the night. She did, however, and they were able to do another surgery and was able to fix the problem. As of today she is recovering from the surgery, although she is definitely not out of the woods. It's been such an up and down experience but we are cautiously optimistic that she will recover enough to eventually undergo chemo.

Hopefully posting will go back to normal in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |