Random Literary Round Up

Friday, February 12, 2010

I've been meaning to post this since before I moved, but things just piled up and this got pushed to the wayside. But first, it's so sad to hear about Alexander McQueen dying, he was such an inspirational designer, and I was always a fan of his designs.

I have a couple of literary related links today (because I'm a nerd and books are awesome) and starting off with

100 Awesome Courses for Bibliophiles you know, in case you didn't learn enough in college and want to read more. (WHAT!?!? I already told you, I'm a nerd!)

"Suppose we have only dreamed" tattoo. The quote is from one of my favorite parts of The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis.

And lastly, THESE PEOPLE LIVE IN A HOBBIT HOUSE AND I WANT!!!!





You can see more pictures and a video of the house here. I WANT!!!!!

2 comments:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |