- My new shoes (which I actually ordered from Piperlime for about $20 cheaper) I love love love them. Well, I should say I love them. My feet on the other hand scream in pain whenever I put them on, so I need to see if the next size up will fit. Everyone on the site said they ran small, but I didn't listen so whoops. Anyway, they are nude and patent leather and I love them!
- Making fun plans for moving and finding a new apartment
- Edy's (or Dreyer's) Limited Edition Girl Scout Thin Mint ice cream is out (last year I may have climbed into a freezer at Target to get the last pint of this...)
- Spending our 2 year anniversary wine tasting in Napa with the boy
- Watching episodes of the original Star Trek from the 60s - so bad it's hilarious (also, it's kind of creepy how well the casting was done for the latest movie, the actors really do look like younger versions of the original characters)
- Making plans to get together with my old roommate from LA
- Lincoln Park After Dark OPI nail polish
- Etc. by Sibella Court. This book is amazing, I got it from Anthropologie (of course) but it appears to be sold out almost everywhere. It really is an incredible decorating book.
Spreading the happiness this new year!