A New Direction

Monday, June 16, 2014

This quote is all over Pinterest as "inspirational". I'm like - hehe it's a Tolkien quote you fools! 

You may have noticed it's been quiet lately. Aside from Valley Fever I haven't been feeling very motivated to post. I felt like this blog was lacking direction and I couldn't keep running the rat race. So I did some thinking and decided to get back to what really interests me, as a person and as a blogger. I want to do and post about things that I like. And if that means I don't fit into any one category - so be it. I'm never going to be one of those bloggers who has perfect photography or posts every day. I work full time and have to run most of the household due to my husband's wonky work schedule. I don't have the energy to make this blog full time, and quite frankly, I don't have the inspiration.  So that leads me to a new direction for the blog - getting back to my interests.

Eat - mostly recipes as before, possibly a few restaurant reviews

Read - more literary inspirations and a few book reviews

Make - all sorts of diy projects - home, sewing, randomness

Travel - This will probably be fairly rare as I don't get to travel as much as I'd like, but this will be for adventures both near and far.

Not everything I post will fit into these categories, but I figure that should cover about 85%. Last year was a crazy year - what with the moving across the country, buying a house, and getting a dog. But now things are slowing down and I'd like to focus more on what makes me happy and sharing some of that with you. I hope you'll stick around for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. Thats the joy of it being your own blog, you do what you want :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |