Summer Fun List

Monday, June 13, 2011


I signed my apartment lease today! I'm so excited, a huge weight has just been lifted off my chest and now I can concentrate on actually enjoying summer! I have a summer bucket list of things that I simply must do because it's almost half way through June and I haven't done anything summery yet. 

To do:
-pick strawberries
-make jam
-buy a basket for my bike/fix up bike to be ready to ride
-take long bike rides
-go on a picnic
-make pickles
-pick cherries
-go to California (less than a month, whoo!!)
-take a dance class if it kills me! (I've put this one off for far too long)
-drink many delicious smoothies
-go to as many farmers markets as possible


What are your summer plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |