Modern American Girl - Happy Birthday Felicity

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm going to post this a day early since tomorrow is Thanksgiving. My holiday has already started, hope your weekend is great!

Happy Birthday Felicity


I really need to re-read these books because all I remember about this one is that her grandfather comes and she ruins a guitar because she was sneaking around. And apparently a sheep was involved. We're going for a nice springy look to take a break from all the cold weather around here. I thought the pinafore may have been a bit much here, so I stuck to a nice pink floral dress with some flower accessories. Sheep not included.

1 comment:

  1. That dress is super cute! I love these features!

    xoxox
    Kate
    http://katelynnnmarieee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |