A Modern American Girl - Felicity's Surprise

Friday, November 11, 2011

Felicity's Surprise




I was waiting to post this until I could post the picture of me in her dress as a kid, but I cannot for the life of me find it. I feel that it takes away from this post a bit, but there's nothing to be done. I went classy for this outfit, after all she is attending a ball at the governor's mansion. I feel like that may have been a little awkward, seeing as she just practically threw tea in their faces in the last book, but I guess it would make sense that politics would go over a 10 year old's head. I actually really love this outfit and have half a mind to mimic it for my own Christmas ensemble  this year...

1 comment:

  1. Um, yes. You should. If you don't, I will, because I kind of want the outfit for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |