San Diego

Monday, January 24, 2011


Whew, I didn't mean for it to be a week since I last posted. After the whirlwind of Christmas, New Years, and a impromptu trip to San Diego, life finally caught up with me. But I wanted to share some pictures of the trip! 

I kept saying I would be so happy to see California again that I would hug the first palm tree I saw.

Oranges at the Orange County Flea Market

Trying on fun hats!

In La Jolla

Visiting local coffee shops


Attempting to surf

Beautiful ocean sunsets
Awesome friends to share it with

One of my old college roommates now lives in San Diego with her husband, who is stationed in the Navy there. One of my other college roommates and I decided to escape the frigid cold of Wisconsin and  visit the sun. While it was a little chillier than what we were hoping (typical January weather for California, but we were hoping for some crazy warm weather anyway) we had a ton of fun surfing, exploring, and catching up on all that's been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |